In a 30 mls container, blend the essential oils of:
- Neroli (Neroli sur fleurs) – 3 drops
- Lavender (Lavendula augustifolia) – 3 drops
- Rose (Rosa damascena) – 3 drops
- Jasmine (Jasmine grandiflorium) – 3 drops
- Violet Leaf (Viola odorata) – 1 drop
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carota) – 1 drop.
Add: Calendula Face cream in small quantities, mixing after each addition until the jar is full. Store in a cool place away from sunlight because sunlight will make the oils go rancid.
Jasmine and Rose are very expensive essential oils so I purchase a diluted blend in jojoba oil called Jasmine 10% and Rose 10%. Neroli sur Fleurs is also a less expensive version of Neroli. All of these oils and the Calendula Face Cream are available from Rae Dunphy in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.